Dior Sauvage Cologne Samples
Fougere Fragrance for Men
Dior Sauvage is a unisex fragrance that was released in 2016 by the French fashion label, Dior. This perfume is the latest creation of the house’s in-house perfumer, Edouard Roschi. Sauvage by Dior has a fresh, woody, and spicy scent. It was inspired by scents of the French countryside. Perfume comes in an elegant bottle that is a blend of purple and black. Bottle is encased in a black metal band with two metal roses on it.
This perfume is designed for the person who wants a masculine, sexy, and confident scent. It has a blend of bergamot, cardamom, and fir balsam. Top note is sharp and the middle note is sweet. It has a woodsy, dark and deep fragrance. Dior Sauvage cologne has a deep, long lasting fragrance.
Perfume is for the person who is looking for a fragrance that is masculine and sophisticated. We would recommend Dior Sauvage perfume to anyone who enjoys a very masculine scent. It has a strong opening with a mixture of lavender, citrus, and pepper. Dior Sauvage eau de toilette is not a cologne for everyone. It is a scent that most people might not enjoy. However, if you are looking for a scent that is different from the norm, this could be a good choice.
How to Use?
It is one of the most popular fragrances among men. Sauvage is a woody, fresh scent. The top notes are of green leaves, lavender, patchouli, and grapefruit. The heart notes are of oakmoss, cedarwood, and vetiver. The mood this fragrance creates is one of masculinity and strength. Recommended way to wear a Dior Sauvage sample is to wear it liberally and evenly. Applying to the chest, neck, wrists, and behind the ears will create a more fragrant and lasting scent.
Where Should You Wear Dior Sauvage for Men?
It is a masculine scent with a fresh, clean, and woody aroma. It is recommended for daytime wear and is best suited for work, school, and casual events. Ingredients in christian Dior Sauvage for men include a blend of lemon, bergamot, basil, lavender, and juniper.
The fragrance is not too strong, but it is not too light either. Dior Sauvage for sale is a good balance for any man who wants to smell fresh, clean, and woody. Lemon and bergamot are an invigorating and refreshing combination to start the day. Basil adds a nice herbal, almost minty scent. The lavender and juniper are relaxing and calming notes. Blend of these notes is a clean, woody, masculine scent, which is perfect for the day.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does it smell like?Sauvage by Dior sample smells like an aromatic and masculine fragrance with a mixture of woodsy, spicy, and citrusy notes.
- What is Sauvage from Dior tester?It is a men’s fragrance created in collaboration with perfumer Christopher Sheldrake.
- What is the scent?Dior Sauvage eau de parfum sample is a fresh, aromatic fragrance with top notes of grapefruit and bergamot. The heart notes are tangerine, ginger, and lavender. It has a base of cedar, oakmoss, and amber.
The Latest News
- New Perfume Bottle for Travel It is a fresh and green fragrance that's perfect for traveling. Created by renowned perfumer, the Dior house is known for their quality fragrances. This scent is comprised of top notes of grapefruit, bergamot, and lavender; middle notes of sage, cedar, and cardamom; and base notes of vetiver, cedar,...
- More About Perfume Dior Sauvage, a fragrance for men, was released by Dior in 2016. The fragrance is intended to be light and fresh, and it is targeted at the "younger generation." Men who are between 16 and 30 are the target audience. It has been called "youthful," "spicy," and "refreshing." It is a fragrance for me...